Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Monday, May 10, 2010

Favorite Bible Verse

I have a lot of favorite Bible verses that always inspire me and give me a boost of faith and admiration for the Lord. One of my favorites is Psalm 40:1-3:

I waited patiently for the Lord; and He inclined to me, and heard my cry. He also brought me out of a horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my steps. He has put a new song in my mouth. Praise to our God; many will see it and fear, and will trust in the Lord"

This verse popped into my head one night and I had not known the scripture by heart so I looked it up and was pleasantly surprised! I had been dealing with stress and loved how God led me right to what I needed to hear. This Bible verse is so amazing because it always reminds me that God hears us and brings us out of dark places. And no matter what, we should always have a good song in our mouths praising the Lord! Thank you, Lord, for holding me up :) Without You, I would not be able to stand. I love you.

Thanks to Christen Allocco for this blog post idea :)

Blessings!

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.