Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Monday, June 8, 2009

Summer Updates :)

Summer's just started, but so many great things have happened already! As I sit writing this the weather doesn't feel so summery (it's kind of cold and windy). But summer's also a state of mind! So in that spirit, my AVAM classmates and I went to the 2009 AVAM Pool Party. If you don't already know, AVAM is the homeschool physical education group that my sister and I attended. Anyways, despite the cold weather the pool water had been heated to 80 degrees. I didn't go swimming, but I enjoyed the food and conversation :) This is the last year of AVAM and I got quite sentimental after the party because I've made so many great friends in that group. I've learned how to play many sports and enjoyed my time in the class. Shout out to my fellow AVAMers: I loooooove you guys!!!
So here's a quick update on my summer "happenings" list:
1. I made the Dean's List!!!! So all that hard studying really did pay off :)
2. I've had one beach day so far! Lovely time!
3. Went to the wedding
4.Saw Terminator, Defiance, Schindler's List, Kitt Kittridge, and Angels and Demons
5. Nearly jump out of my chair...ok I really did...when I saw the new Transformers trailer
So, yes, my summer list keeps getting bigger and bigger :) And only 22 days until my birthday!
Have a blessed day!
Kids at the AVAM party

Alex and I at the beach

Alex and I before the beach trip

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.