Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Monday, June 1, 2009

Dreaming of Balloons

So the other night I came home from my friend's wedding (which was muy muy fun!). But I wasn't tired so I decided to watch Indiana Jones: Kingdom of the Crystal Skull...I only watched 16 minutes of the featurette and was ready to go to bed, but not before I drank at least 20 ounces of water mixed with crystal light. (Do you sense a "crystal" theme?) It was hot in my room and I was thirsty, plus I had eaten a late night snack of a double cheeseburger ;) Usually when I eat or drink a beverage too much before I go to sleep I end up having crazy, wacky dreams. This time was no exception! I dreamed that I woke up and heard sounds coming from outside of my window. I got up and opened the blinds only to find that I lived near a balloon factory that had just blown up. So naturally there were balloons EVERYWHERE! It really was a fantastic sight! I looked down below my window and saw my nieghbors. They didn't care about the balloons, but I think they were mad about being woken up. Needless to say, it was a strange dream, though not the strangest that I've had (I once dreamed that Philip Seymour Hoffman was chasing me around with a tiny razor trying to cut my foot...but that's a whole new blog post!) I'll be sure to post more crazy dreams!

Have a blessed day!


Me being as crazy as my dreams! :)

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.