Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Monday, June 29, 2009

Bye Bye Teenage Years

So we have reached today...June 29, 2009. My last day as an official teenager. Woweee kazoweee! I remember turning 13 :) My family and I drove to Las Vegas and we stayed at Excalibur. I felt so grown up! Now, I as I remember back these past 7 years and all my teenage memories, I'm kind of happy to be entering a new era so to speak. And as I look back on my 19th year, it was AMAZING. But I know that God will make my 20th even better :) So, so long teenage years! It was nice knowin' ya, but I'm heading for 2 decades! Let's go!!!!

Here's a picture timeline of my years so far :)

Have a blessed day :)

One year old

3 years old

14 years old

17 years old

19 years old

1 comment:

ngojobsinnigeria.com said...

HI JUANA'
CAME ACROSS YOUR BLOG ON A SEARCH FOR POEMS,
LOVE YOUR FREE MIND..
U;VE GOT 9CE PICS AND A 9CE BLOG
SURE SAYING BOODBYE TO TEENAGE AGE
WOW!
AM GONNA DO THAT NEXT YEAR..
ILL LIKE TO KNOW U MORE.
AM JOE
NIGERIA

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.