Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Friday, June 26, 2009

Beach Days

We went to the beach again! Yes! I hope to go many more times before summer is over. We went to the same beach spot that we went to about a month ago and it was so hot! Not too many people were at the beach, so we played in the water and ate lunch. The only thing that we didn't get to do was explore the little cave that they have since the tide was so high today. But the waves were huge! The crashed and crashed. Man, I love the beach!!! I came home with sand in my hair and ears, but I really don't care...I'm such a beach baby!

On other news...my birthday is in 4 days!!! No more teenage moniker for me. I'm pretty excited and I'm still deciding on how I should celebrate it.

I also took a trip to the library yesterday and checked out several books. They included: Sense and Sensibility, Persuasion (both by Jane Austen), A Light to My Path, Candle in the Darkness (both by Lynn Austin), The Amateur Marriage, and The Accidental Tourist (both by Anne Tyler). I didn't even realize until now that I got sets of books by the same authors. Funny... :) So yes, I'll be enjoying my time reading and having fun in the sun! Share your summertime adventures with me, as well as good summer reads.

Have a blessed day!
Beautiful View


Me at the beach
Alex relaxing on the beach

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.