Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Facebook Stuff

Ok, so why am I writing a blog post about Facebook? Maybe because I spend so much time on the website or because I can upload pictures and chat with friend who are across the country. I guess that it's a pretty cool site because of those things. I post the link to my blog so that more people know about my blog. I also write reviews on movies that I have seen, you know, get the word out on whether they were good or bad :) I've also made some good friends by talking with them on FB - that's facebook in computer talk :) - and then talking with them on the phone. Party plans can be set and my video blogs can be updated. It's an overall great tool to use. And my username has been set, so now just type it in to find me on FB. My username is pinkjuana...its soooo me, I know :)

Have a blessed day :)

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Juana, you are so much fun...You love life and it shows. You are awesome!

Juana said...

Thanks Katrina! God has given me so much and I want to be happy and live my life for Him :)

You're awesome, too!

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.