Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Friday, June 12, 2009

LA Zoo Trip

Yay! The zoo! I hadn't been to the zoo in a while, so when my friend invited me and my sister to go I jumped at the chance. It was fun, too! I wondered, shortly after arriving there, how one goes about choosing the first animal to see. I guess we just started at the beginning of the park. We saw pelicans, went into an animal cave, then to the petting zoo. I promise you that those goats wanted to EAT me! They just stared at me with hungry eyes!

Then, we saw lions, and tigers, and bears...no lie! :) The tiger was probably my favorite animal there, besides the jaugar. There were hippos, camels, monkeys, wolves, and alligators. It was pretty interesting to see animals from all over the world in one area. I loved the howler monkey. I actually thought that a bird or child was making the loud noise, but no...it was the howler monkey screeching wildly.

We all got a really good workout walking around to see the animals. After a few hours, we sat and ate the lunch that we had packed. We finally took a tram ride about three time around the whole park, just to sit and relax. A tiring, but fun-filled day!

Have a blessed day!







1 comment:

Queen Gwennie said...

Awesome!! Trust me our zoo does not look like that my any stretch of the means. It is always refreshing to see pics of LA ZOO! I was hoping to go the LA this year but it is not looking to promising. So many places to go and so little time before school restarts!

Enjoy

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.