Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Living it Up at the Library :)

So I'm sitting here in Regent University's library. I'm clacking away at a loud desktop that I used to look up books I need for a class. I hope I'm not being super annoying to everyone else....anywho, I just realized that I absolutely love being in our library. Its external architecture is amazing. It recalls scenes from a period piece with its old style brick building and old wood furniture. There's just something about being cooped up in the library for hours that appeals to me. It might just be my English major nature coming out. I can sit in a comfy chair for hours in the library on a rainy day with a big cup of English tea and a blueberry muffin and good reading material. Sooooooo lovely :) I love searching for books that I need in order to complete a research project and love that feeling I get when I leave the library with 13 big books. When people pass by, often times words don't even need to be said, yet a quick glance and smile fit the quiet, cozy atmosphere of the book-stacked library. Even when I'm not at the library doing actual schoolwork, it is fun to just explore the many shelves and nooks and crannies of the building. I even discovered how to get the balcony that overlooks the entrance to the library. It's such a wonderful place :) Many blessings!


Being silly in the library

Also being silly in the library


Awesome emblem in the entrance

The library!!!!!

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.