Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Thursday, January 20, 2011

I'm Captivated

Recently, I discovered a vintage Lady Gaga (Stefani Germanotta) song that she had written while attending/ performing at NYU. Oh my goodness, this a beautiful song. I want to cry when I listen to it. Here are a few of the lovely lines:

"I love the way you can make me dance from miles away...when I'm with you I'm so sedated, I'm captivated by you"

"You're just like the wind. Everything moves when you're around it. The sun is just like the sound of your voice in the morning when you light my world up"

It is such a heartfelt song about love :) Ahhhh *sigh*

Here's the link to song on youtube.

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.