Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Clumsy? Who Me?!

So I'm sitting on the couch eating soup and an apple and drinking punch. I have my laptop on my lap. I place the bowl of soup on the wooden arm of the couch, which is perfectly safe as the arm is level, sturdy, and wide enough to fit my bowl. *However*, it is not perfectly safe to violently whack the bowl of soup with your elbow, which of course goes flying. Result of my violent bowl whacking? A semi-wet laptop (only a splash on the plastic...nothing really bad). The entire right side of my bottom was super wet. With soup. With soup and meatballs...uuuggh! It was cold and gross. I didn't know what to do at first. I made sure my laptop was okay, then laughed a little at my clumsiness. Thank God, my Stephen was right there to save the day. He made me calm down because I started freaking out, then grabbed paper towels to dab up soup from...well, everywhere. I waddled into my room to change my clothes because they were soaked with soup. And then proceeded to pout because my pants, body, and floor had been "souped". But all I can do is laugh at the situation. My mom told me, "Girl, you know you were playing with fire having that bowl of soup so close to the edge of the couch...you know you are kinda clumsy". Which I am :) God made me special :) Many blessings!

2 comments:

Allison Ack said...

That's okay, Juana. God made me special too :) (in the way of clumsiness, that is!)

Juana said...

Hahaha, I had to stop and laugh at myself...we can be clumsy and cute together :)

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.