Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Friday, January 21, 2011

What Boys Say When They Play Video Games


(Pic from here)

So I had the privilege of sitting on my friends Stephen, Garna, and Jordan while they played video games. Here are just a few quotes from the night:

Stephen: You're shooting me with stars, like literally.
Jordan: That's a bad idea considering I'm wearing a JET PACK!

Stephen: You can't...*gasp*whhhyyyyy...can't I do anything?!?!

Jordan: What did I say about those stupid flying things, Garna?!
Garna: WHAT?!
Jordan: *blows up Garna's character in the game" THAT'S WHAT!!!!

Garna: *in an alien robot voice" I found the mothership....I found the mothership....I found the mothership.

Stephen: Hey Garna, can I kill you two times in a row?

Thus, ends the funniness of the boy's game time. What a buncha boys! :)

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.