Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Juana's Year in Pictures :)

Here's my 2009 in photos...all the way from January to December :)
And I recognize that some pics are out of order, but that's makes for a more interesting photo album ;)

One of the first pictures taken of me in 2009

At the movies with Alex :)

Ashleigh, Ayj, and Alex and Bennett's party
Our Group at the Movies

Alex and Amor at the Bowling Alley

Me playin' around in the car
Me and Alex before our beach day

Me at the beach

The girls before Ashleigh's wedding

Playing tennis

At Louis's Graduation

Mommy and Daughters :)
Okay...I did not get married...I was the tissue bride at the bridal shower :)

Our trip with Anna at the Zoo!
On my 20th Birthday

Me and Noah on our way to the Lake

On Alex's 17th Birthday at MM

Mommy and Me at the beach

Our Legally Blonde Trip

Our AZ trip

Sister and Mommy

Test driving my new hair cut :)

At Thanksgiving
Dressing up :)
Why, of course we have wild girl's nights!




Christmas 2009 :)

:) Many blessings for all of you during the New Year! :)

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.