Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Year of Diamonds

2009 is almost over...the time has come too quickly. However, I am super excited about the New Year. Though I try to renew myself many times through the year, the New Year always feels like a good time to start fresh. So the point of this post is to recap the year and remember the great times I had and to outline goals, dreams, and wishes for 2010.

THE RECAP

Where do I start?! This year has been a whirlwind of happiness and joy, surprises and downfalls...but everything made the year what it was meant to be. Some major things that I did this year was hang out with my friends more. Though school/work kept me busy, I was able to make new friends. I went to 2 weddings and visited the beach more than once (wooohooo!). And I was treated to Legally Blonde: The Musical by my mom and sister as a birthday present. I also asked guys I didn't know at the weddings to dance with me...hey, I'm not the kind of girl that waits to get asked to dance! ;) I left my teen years! Got my driver's license :) Began volunteer work at my church. So many amazing things happened! So let's transition into the New Year.

2009 WAS LOOKIN FINE...2010, LET'S DO IT AGAIN!!!! :)

I hardly ever make resolutions...because I know that I will not keep up with them. So, I try to make "guidelines" of what I'd like to do in the New Year and let the chips fall where they may. So for 2010, here are my guidelines :) Run more (whether that be running on a track or running around my house), Understand where God wants me to be and trust Him that He'll get me there, make new friends, and have great adventures! I think that's a pretty good list :)

So, I'm not sure why I titled my post "A Year of Diamonds", but maybe it’s because the year was a little rough, but like a diamond, it sparkled and shined as well :) May you all have a blessed New Year!

1 comment:

Maroussia said...

It will be great to watch Legally Blonde, i have bought tickets from
http://ticketfront.com/event/Legally_Blonde-tickets looking forward to it.

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.