Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Friday, December 11, 2009

A Cup of Tea

Okay, so my previous post was called "A Cup of Coffee"...mhmmm, I love my coffee. But as I type this, I'm drinking chamomile tea. Its 1:30 in the morning and my Facebook status has just been updated and I’m listening to the rain. I'm almost done with my classes before Christmas break. And, needless to say, this week has been pretty hectic. On Sundays, I usually work in the nursery with infants, but due to some staff members who were out sick, I had to work with the 2-year olds. Thus, I was wiping donut crust off the faces of little children, wiping their running noses, and passing out cookies. I thoroughly enjoy every minute of it...even though I knew I was going to catch a cold from coming into contact with their tiny germs. Monday started the week before finals and I had several finals to complete in this week alone. On Tuesday, I picked my D.L.F from school and we ate lunch together where we had an in depth discussion about Spock and Star Trek :) On Wednesday morning, I woke up with the cold I knew was coming...but I had been prepared! I took several Vitamin C tablets and some Nyquil the night before. But still, I typed up a super long paper and chilled out at home. Thursday marked clean-up day...I was able to finish most of my schoolwork, which was lovely. Yes! The weekend's almost here!

I'm thoroughly looking forward to Christmas. We'll be getting our tree soon and putting up lights. I've had at least 10 cups of peppermint tea/coffee/hot chocolate. And my Christmas music has been playing nonstop :) Everyone, let me know how the holidays are going for you! May you all have a blessed day! And don’t forget to drink some tea and listen to rain…I highly recommend it :)

Enjoying my cup of candycane cocoa

2 comments:

joseph tormis said...

holidays scare me..our teachers give tons of paperwork. I don't even know if I still have days left for enjoyment. I just hope you enjoy yours cause mine is going to be hell..hehehehehehe

happy holidays..

---siploy---

Juana said...

Thanks for your comment, Joseph! I'll be praying that you get through your finals well and that you have time to rest before the holidays. :)

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.