Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Singing, Dancing, and Laughing!

Wow! It's my first post of 2010! Gooooo meeeeeeee! :) I woke up this morning in a particularly good mood. Later on, I just kept singing, dancing, and laughing...for pretty much the whole afternoon! In the car, at my computer, walking down the stairs, running errands everywhere! I didn't even care if anyone gave me crazy looks! They'll just have to deal with the fact that I'm a crazy, happy, and blessed girl!!!! And all of this joy got me thinking...why can't we be like this all the time? Why can't we express the joy of the Lord everywhere, anywhere, and anytime, even amidst suffering? He wants us to be happy and joyful! Moping will get us nowhere fast! Singing, dancing, and laughing with a joyful spirit will help us slow down and smell the roses! So be happy for a change! SING, DANCE, LAUGH with all your might!!!!!! You won't be sorry :) Blessings!

2 comments:

Toni said...

Amen, You go baby girl! And don't ever let anyone pursuade or tell you otherwise!

Juana said...

Thanks, Mommy! I won't let them!

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.