Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Monday, December 14, 2009

Don't You Understand?....

That drinking coffee or tea makes me want to write on my blog?! I've been in a blogging state of mind for the past couple of weeks now and it only gets worse when I drink those afore mentioned beverages :) It's about 1:30 in the afternoon and the weather has cleared up since the weekend. Yes, that means warmth and sunshine in December. At least we had a weekend of rain...it was nice. Today marks the last Monday of the Fall semester. So, I got up and did some of my schoolwork early so that I could have time to do other stuff during the day. I'm eating breakfast (bread/butter and coffee) and enjoying the quietness of the house. Over the weekend, I had a Mary Kay party and found that I really like purple eyeliner :) We saw New Moon, which was awesome because Tay Tay is in that...gotta love Tay! I'm so excited to finish up school for the semester and relax for Christmas break. I'll definitely blog more and more! And by the way, my mom started a blog, so I'll also post the link here sometime so you can read her blog. I hope that everyone has a great holiday!

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.