Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Saturday, July 2, 2011

SOAR. WAS. AWESOME!!!!!



SOAR came and went with the fan fare that we all expected. It was so much fun! I'm glad that I was able to be a part of it :) Because the events are so big, the school split SOAR into two this year. It was great being able to experience it TWICE! I met so many awesome kids who will be attending Regent in the fall, many of which will move into the Commons. I also had a fun time getting to know the other orientation leaders, several of whom I did not get a chance to really hang out with during the school year. Now, they are all good friends! I applied to be a fall orientation leader for when the students come back for move-in weekend. I can't wait to see how God allows me to be a part of Regent! Praise Him! Here's the Team Leader video for SOAR :)

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.