Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Battle With A Bug...

News Flash! We just battled a bug. And by we, I mean me, Stephen, and my hallmate Kirsten. Stephen and I had just finished watching a movie and eating dinner, just having a wonderful, tranquil night :) Then, as I'm brushing my teeth, Stephen practically shrieks and says, "There's a bug under your front door!" I lean out of the bathroom, toothbrush in mouth, just as the bug is exiting back into the hallway. Ewwwwww! As grossed out as I was, I continued to brush my teeth. After much screaming and jumping about (including Stephen jumping onto my bed), I decided to go after it in the hallway with a broom and windex...mhmm, that's how I do it. But both Stephen and I shrieked in the hallway in the middle of the night. I'm sure it was a sight to see. Finally, as the bug tried to drag its windex-covered body into the room of another student, I knocked on her door and she came out. She excused herself from her phone call and smashed the bug with her sudoku book and my pink flip-flop. She then picked it up with a tissue and carted it away (Gooooo Kirsten!!!). The End.

Not really...that was gross. I hate bugs! And that one was one big roach! Gross! Ok. Now, the end.


(Sidenote by Stephen himself: I will run again if not properly prepared to fight a bug as large as that. I once hit a black wasp with a baseball bat [repeatedly] and it did not die.)

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.