Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Monday, November 8, 2010

My Past Few Weeks...In Pictures!!!!

Here are pictures chronicling my past few weeks starting with Fall Break and the 3rd week back to school :)


Taking a walk on our beautiful campus

Meeting Crysaly for the first time! What a sweetie!

At my first film shoot...my friends and I were extras :)

Another scene that we were filming required us to wear glasses...we're so cute :)

Pumpkin picking with the girls!

Carving pumpkins!


Being cute in my Fall clothes :)
Me and my roomie!

Awesome girls :)

Thank you to all who made my weeks so special! I love you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute, cute, cute!!!

Juana said...

Thanks, girl! :)

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.