Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Blogger Challenge Day 13

- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.

I decided to write a letter to someone who has blessed me since no one has hurt me recently and I'd rather focus on the positive side of things :)

Dear Amazing Person,

You have blessed my life richly since I have met you! I'm so glad that God has placed you in my life :) Whenever I need encouragement you are there to lift me up. You make me laugh and cry in tears with the funny stuff we say to each other. Thank you for praying for me and with me. Thank you for feeding me when I'm hungry and also eating my food :) I love running up and down the halls with you and making as much noise as possible in order to bug other people. I love our long talks; I can tell you anything. You're so full of Godly wisdom. Jesus dwells within us and nothing can bring us down! Hallelujah! Thank you.

Juana

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.