Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Summer Summer Summa Summa

Woweeee! It’s been a while since I lasted posted. School's kept me so busy, but I'm glad for it :) Plus the studying has paid off; I kept up my high GPA! Lots of things have been going on...God has led me in a new direction that I wasn't planning on going. But I guess that's what happens when you think that you have control over everything. I know that God will lead me to the place I was meant to be with or without my consent ;) I'm excited to see how He wants me to use the gifts that He has given me. So a couple of things to look forward to this summer season:

1. My 20th birthday :) Yay, bye bye teenage years...
2. Look for a new job, one that'll help me build up my journalism and writing experience
3. My sister's birthday
4. Lots of beach days & a wedding (not my own :D but its gonna be fun!)
5. Try new things...let's see what they are... hehe
6. My mom's birthday
7. Being a great friend to my friends and family, near and far...you know who you are! :)

So I'm sure that my list of "looking forward" will grow and grow and I'll be able to check off what I've completed. Thank you Lord for getting me through another year sucessfully...I'd have fallen over without You!

This is kinda like my yearbook sign-off, you know "Stay awesome!" or "Keep in touch!" or "Have a great summer!" But really it’s just the beginning...it’s my summer sign-on!"

Onward my good friends! To summer and to life!

Have a blessed day!


Me, my mom, and Alex at the beach, 2008

2 comments:

Queen Gwennie said...

You are off to a great start to the summer. I am looking forward to the adventures of summer as well. I will be following your blog to see how you are celebrating in sunny CA!

Juana said...

Thanks, Gwendolyn!

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.