Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Coolness of M.M

I sit here typing my new blog post watching The Misfits with Marilyn Monroe. This is my 6th Marilyn movie...I think. A couple years ago, I couldn't sleep so I turned on my tv and watched Some Like it Hot. It was so funny! I had never found why people liked Marilyn so much...maybe they just thought she was cute, haha! But she has great comedic timing and feeds well off her cast mates. Tony Curtis and Jack Lemon were hilarious in "Hot" and it is one of my favorite Marilyn movies. My next favorite is How to Marry a Millionaire. I don't think that many people know about this movie, but it is quite good! I highly recommend it!

Now, for some reason, I am just fascinated by Marilyn Monroe. I wondered about the mystery of how she died...though I haven't stuck to one theory yet. She was actually married to a man who has the same name of a man that I know. I was excited to get my M.M calendar for 2009 that has several cool pictures of her. And though you may not be a big Marilyn like me, but I do recommend her movies :) They're fun to watch and even to have your own commentary on them as you do. Let me know which is your favorite! :)

Have a blessed day :)

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.