Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!

Happy Memorial Day! Thank you to all the soldiers, past and present, who have put their life on the line so that we may have a free country! We love you and pray for your safety!

My grandfather, uncle, and father all served in the military and I know that they helped in achieving something that many people think is free...freedom. I have several friends who are serving right now and my heart swells with pride when I think of them! My prayers continue for you and my heart remembers those whom we have lost.

Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Queen Gwennie said...

Hi Juana, my husband is currently serving in the military. Thanks for thinking of him and rest of the guys and gals who serve our country so that we can enjoy our freedoms.

Juana said...

Hi Gwen,

It was my pleasure to thank them! It takes very courageous people to do what they do and I was glad to share my thoughts :) You must be very proud of your husband! :)

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.