Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving

Today is Thanksgiving! I have been waiting all year to be with my entire family and eat good food. This week, a really stressful thing was lifted off of my shoulders and it made me realize that I am truly thankful for God and my family. I think that I would have gone crazy if not for God's loving power and my family's love as well. I think that love is on my list of things that I am thankful for this year. Health and my family are two others. But I think that without love, I would have broken down this year. As the year comes to close, I like to reflect on the major events that happened this year. The ones that I remember the most were ones that were filled with love. So I just have to say, "Thank you God for your love! I am truly thankful for you and all that you have given me and my family."

Have a wonderful, blessed Thanksgiving!

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.