Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Friday, November 30, 2007

Thanksgiving and Christmas

I had a great Thanksgiving and I hope that you all had a great one, too. I always have fun with my family; good food makes it even better! My dad put up Christmas lights. It is the first time that we have put up lights to decorate the house exterior. We've put up lights before inside the house with garland (I love that stuff). Christmas is a great time of year. I'm preparing for the mass of holiday movies that will be playing on tv, but I can hardly wait for "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" (the animated one). I also like Home Alone 2 because of the Christmas theme. The other day, I saw that a movie channel was playing the Nativity Story. We must all remember that Jesus is the Reason for the season! Here are a few pictures from my Thanksgiving. Have a blessed day.

My sister


Me and my mom

My mom, my dad, and me


My whole family!

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.