Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Monday, November 19, 2007

Strength

I realize that God can work quietly in my life and "set me free" so to speak, in areas of my life. When I have things that worry me, I know that I can give them to God and He will take care of it. Even during volleyball practice, I feel happy when I am diving in wet, muddy grass because I know that God is keeping me from harm and blocking worried thoughts from my head. Sometimes, we get bogged down with weights from life, but God is the one who can wash us free of life's grimy things. He gives me strength.

Have a blessed day.

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.