Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Royal Wedding



Aren't they so cute?!?! I did not wake up early to watch it, but I did have work the next morning so I watched TLC's coverage of the wedding. I was super excited to see clips and photos of the young couple. (Yes, I'm one of those girls who facebook stalks couple when they're getting married). I think Kate looked so beautiful in her dress and loved seeing William in his blues. There was soooooo so sooooo SO much fanfare over the wedding. It was insane! But it made the experience that more exciting. Their love story is inspiring and I can't wait to have a Royal Wedding of my own ;)



"We're going to chapel...and we're gonna get maaaaaarrrriiiiieddd"


Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! And they did :D


I absolutely love this picture! It's so regal and the little kids are so cute!


Like Ken and Barbie...but not


Her dress was gorgeous! Love the lace!

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.