Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

2....Days...Off

Finally! I get free time! I almost forgot what that was! Here are a few things I'm looking forward to. The first is hang time with my wonderful boyfriend. I love spending time with him so much! The second is ordering stuff off of Amazon for summer time. A few of them will be books. I'm excited to get my wreck journal. Christen Allocco wrote a post about hers so I can't wait to wreck mine ;) I'll also order two books, Water for Elephants and The Help. They both look like really good movies and I haven't read a book for leisure in a while. It'll be fun! Book updates coming soon! The third thing I'm excited for is being in my new apartment room! It's so cute! :)

1 comment:

Allison Ack said...

The wreck journal sounds like so much fun! I might have to try it myself :)

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.