Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Recap

So I told ya'll that I'll be a student orientation leader for Regent's SOAR program...which I think stands for Student Orientation About Regent, hahahaha :) The program starts late June and lasts a week. I'm super excited to work with the other OLs while orienting new students. We get to wear awesome Regent shirts and hang out with these cool new students! Since it will be super hot outside, I'd like to incorporate some sort of water sport into the orientation. Let's show everyone how awesome we are! On a different note, I'll be glad to work with Student Services. I'm hoping that they will like me enough to consider me for a part-time or even a full-time (Jesus please!) job. That'd be amazing! It'd be such a blessing to work for the school that I love. On another different note, I'm creeping outside of my boyfriend's psych class...it's fun :)

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.