Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Monday, April 11, 2011

I Worked Out Again...

And my butt hurts! And by butt, I mean my whole body. I must've worked out even harder yesterday because I could hardly stand to walk when I left the gym. To make it worse, I had to wear high heels to the Mocktails event. Oh. My. Goodness. That was bad. But, hey, at least I looked good ;) Anywho, today, my body felt better. It still hurts to walk down the stairs, so I might skip the hardcore workout today and just stretch. Buuuuuut, I might be craving a fresh outdoor run later on :) Ahhhhh, well, for now I must think about the debate we have in a hour...

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.