Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Saturday, March 19, 2011

My First Journalism Experience

A few months ago, I was asked to attend a question and answer session with filmmaker Malcolm Lee. He is famous for his films such as The Best Man and Roll Bounce. I wrote an article on the event and it was published in Regent U's online newspaper The Daily Runner. I don't think I ever had a chance to share this exciting piece of news with my blogging community, so here it is! :) My article can be found here: The Daily Runner. What do you think? Also, visit the Daily Runner...well, daily...to see if new pieces have been posted. It is neat to see the students take part in such an innovative online newspaper.

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.