Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

(Ways in Which Juana is Weird) Otherwise Known As 10 Things You May or May Not Have Known About Me, But Do Now

Borrowing the idea of my fellow blogger, Gwen, I'm going to post 10 quirky facts about myself :)

1. I don't like to wear jeans in the house...I have to wear sweatpants or shorts.

2. In order to check that my earrings or bracelets haven't fallen off, I shake my arms and head to feel them.

3. I often imagine what it would be like to live in the Egyptian Era and in the 50s.

4. Whenver I'm getting my picture taken, I have a "picture prep"; I lick my lips, stand on my toes, looks over my shoulder, and SMILE!

5. I have a thing for masks with feathers.

6. I would love to live by the beach so that I could walk along the shore every day.

7. I want to be a Southern Belle.

8. I love wearing my hair super big!

9. I love listening to classical music when I study.

10. I hardly ever go up/down the stairs one step at a time...I take 2 or 3 steps at once. And sometimes I misjudge and jumped too many...now that's scary.

Share your quirks with me! :)

Blessings!

Evidence of my silliness

Sugar sometimes makes it worse

But I'll look cute at the same time ;)

2 comments:

Queen Gwennie said...

You are full of surprises my dear. I did not see the southern belle coming though! But when you arrive in the Fall you will get your introduction to the Southern Belle world!! Thanks for sharing!!

Juana said...

Thanks, Gwen! I love suprising people with my quirks! And sometimes, I just break out my southern accent in conversations (and I love my big Texas hair)!

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.