Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Girls Trip to AZ :)

This past weekend, my mom, sister, and I drove down from California to Scottsdale, Arizona. My parents were invited by CBN (Christian Broadcasting Network) to a partner retreat. They get invited every year, but AZ is close to us so we decided to jump in the car and go this year. We also went in 1999 to a Virginia Beach retreat. So my dad decided not to go at the last minute and my mom took Alex and me instead. The drive down was amazing! We had so much fun! It took us about 6 hours and we stopped maybe once or twice for food. We stayed at the Fairmont Resort! It was ammmaaaazzzzing! It was huge! Our room was in an area called the "Casitas", which means little house in Spanish. The next day, we slept in, and then got up to go to the seminars that CBN was hosting. We got to see Gordon Robertson and Terry Meeuwsen! God was really moving in that place. You could definitely feel His presence. We met new people and enjoyed the luxuries of the hotel :) (The food was delicious!) I can't wait for another partner retreat! We drove back to CA on Sunday. It took us longer to drive back because we stopped so many times! But we enjoyed out girls time together :) It was an amazing bonding experience with each other and with God!

Have a blessed day!

My mom, Alex, and I at dinner

Me in front of a nice tree

Our awesome casita

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.