Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fall Is Here!!!


(Image from Smashing Arts...click to see more)

Fall is definitely here! And living in a state where they fully experience fall is great! Pumpkin lattes, brightly colored leaves, cool & crisp weather, fancy scarves, and even a touch of classical music lilting through the air are all things that come along with the fall season. Christmas is right around the corner, but please take a moment to sit and enjoy the beauty that God gives us through fall. Upon a recent Stumble Upon adventure, I found a website that included several wonderful pictures that depict fall in its glory! I posted my favorite picture above. I wish I lived there :) Blessings my darlings!

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.