Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Monday, September 26, 2011

Tea Mood


Since the weather has been cloudy and rainy and cool, I've been in a tea-drinking mood. Earl grey and English have been my favorites. I even learned how to make an Earl Grey latte (London Fog tea). I've also been thinking about pretty dresses since Christmas Ball is only a few months away. I already have my dress (which I am so excited to wear!) but I stumbled across these beautiful dresses at Lace and Tea. They're so amazing! I'd definitely wear these! I hope you are all enjoying autumn as inspire change as the leaves change :)




No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.