Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Mafia Wars

This is the reason I was scared to leave my apartment for days. I was being stalked by my assailants with socks! If you aren't familiar with the Mafia Wars rules, here are a few: 1. You are assigned a person's name and you must hit them with a sock in order to eliminate them from the game. 2. Once they are eliminated, you are given the name of the target of the person you just eliminated. 3. The game continues like this until one person is left.

Most of the students have been hiding in their rooms to avoid getting "socked". I'm left in the game after several days of being sly and James Bond-esque. It was really funny seeing people so paranoid of their friends (I'll admit that I was super paranoid as well). I witnessed friends betray friends and enemies form alliances. It's insane! There are only about 13 people left in the game out of the 50 we started with. It will be interesting to see who comes out on top. I'll keep you updated! Over and out! :)

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.