Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Monday, February 14, 2011

Early Valentine's Day Post

It's Valentine's Day! I've always liked this holiday even though I've never celebrated one with a significant other. I've always spent the day with my family, which is awesome! I always got chocolate and flowers from my mom and dad and shared silly Valentine's Day cards with Alex. This is year is a little different because I'm not at home anymore and I'll be with my boyfriend, Stephen. He has something planned for me tonight and I'm excited! I wanted to write a post on what happens tonight, but I also wanted to write one about the loves in my life :) Thank you for loving me!

Alex
Mommy
Daddy
Kathy
Michelli
Sammi
Christine
Stephen
Steve

You are all so amazing and I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.