Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Sunday, March 16, 2008

New Session

Wow, Spring Break went fast! The break was needed. I realized, though, that I always need God to keep me strong. I can't wait for Summer Break, but knowing that God is always there keeps me strong all of the time. The devotionals that we get through Regent email are really encouraging and can lift your spirits when you are down. I encourage you to read them and take in all of the information. Dwell on the scriptures and you will usually find that they apply somehow to a situation that you are dealing with. Have a blessed day.

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.