Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Beach Day!

My pretty beach nails


Love the feeling of my toes in the sand


The perfect view


Other beach goers

Gettin' a tan!

My temp tat :D

I've been wanting to have a beach day for myself for a while now. I decided to take the shuttle and got up real early to go. And let me tell you, it was hot! Even at 8 in the morning. I took my towel, book (The Help), and a few magazines. I was ready to lay on the sand and stick my toes in the cool water. It was such an amazing time. Th sun started blazing real quick, so when I got too hot, I would run to the water and splash around :) And I saw dolphins!!!! It was so awesome! I flipped out. I enjoyed reading my book then closing my eyes to enjoy rest. The ocean/beach is one of my favorites of God's awesome creation! Being at the beach allowed me to recognize even further how loving and great our God is :)

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.