Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Friday, May 2, 2008

Yay, Summer's Here!

So I just finished classes and I am ready to start summer! It's already warm in Cali and I can't wait to go swimming and have barbecues. My birthday is in June, my sister's is in July, and my mom's is in August, so we have a full summer of partying! I'm ready to relax and recharge for next semester. I'll be posting all summer. Hopefully, I'll go to some cool places and can share my pictures. Good luck, everyone, on your summer courses (if you are taking them) and have some fun in the sun! Have a blessed day.

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Juana Lopez, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.